Friday, October 16, 2009

My Return

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted! I've started many, but never had the chance to finish. It's hard when I don't have the ability to sneak a blog in to the middle of my workday. A bit about my summer:

I got the job that comes with health care other benefits and a raise. But no ability to sneak onto the Internet for personal reasons. One of the downfalls of working for a School District. I can read posts and emails from my Blackberry, but I have problems writing posts.

I got an office mate which kept a super messy desk, talked to herself, and pretty much yelled into the phone

I lost my office mate yesterday (we don't know why but she is no longer working there)

I stopped ovulating. I've had a total of 2 cycles from 7/7 to 10/2. Grrr.

My mother-in-law moved in and her sister also stayed with us for the last month

I made an appointment with the OB so I can get some answers and tests done. I'm coming up on 21 months of TTC. Unfortunately, I called the Dr.'s office on 8/20 and their earliest appointment was on 10/20. I got a call on 9/19 saying they needed to reschedule. All I could say is "I've already waited so long!" I now have an appointment for 10/26. Cross your fingers for some understanding and a Dr. who is willing to get to the bottom of this.

That's about it. Not much has been going on, I think that is why I haven't been posting. I feel so boring.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I've wondered about you. Good to hear you have a job and a big appt coming up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you "O" soon! Damn those sneaky eggies....come out, come out, wherever you are!

To A T said...

I'm so glad to see you back!! :) Sounds like you had a very busy summer too!

Congrats on getting into the doc in little over a week! I hope s/he can give you some answers and get those eggs rocking!

Kelly said...

I'm glad to *see* you, but I'm also very, very glad that you have an appointment right around the corner! I'm excited for you to get some answers!