Monday, October 19, 2009

Brawl

Mother Nature and I are about to go round.

My temps are hanging pretty low. I mean, 96.54 type low. And My face looks like a teenager's.

I don't mean "WOW I look young" I mean pizza face. And the pimples take forever to go away!

The thing is, when ever my temp plummets, I break out. I don't know why I have never made this correlation before. Duh! I've only been temping for 19 1/2 months!

Talk about kicking me when I'm down.

Mess with my hormones will you!!

Oh, it's on Mother Nature! It's on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid mother nature! I always thought that my skin would get infinitely better once I got older (beyond my teens) and it didn't! It's still incredibly sucky! No matter what products I buy or how much care I take, it's a breeding ground for blemishes! I've resorted to taking a mild antibiotic prescribed by my doctor. I spent too many years as a teen with terribly bad skin. I won't do it as an adult too! ugh!

:( Proactiv makes a really good mask that will clear things up pretty quickly. It stinks awful because it's made of sulfur or something, but it's worth a try!

Kelly said...

Ever since I went off the pill, my skin has gone haywire! UGH! I have it somewhat under control with Proactiv.

I also couldn't ever use anything Neutrogena.

I'm not sure if it makes you feel any better, but I can relate!