Monday, October 26, 2009

Today is....

Appointment day!
First the dentist then the OB.
I was such a goober that I got my appointment time wrong for the dentist and arrived an HOUR early. Dumb-dumb.
So, I got into the dentists chair, was preped, the whole bite block and rubber dam thing holding my mouth wide open and exposed to the world and my hygentist disappears. When she did reappear she says, "I'm so sorry, I'm pregnant and it is just the worst!". Really fate! Of course I'm rendered in capable of speaking so all I can think is "o yea, I'm on my way to my first infertility appointment. Thanks for the rub in the face."
So, here I sit in the Ob's office with half my face numb, charts in hand, scared half out of my witts that I won't be taken seriously. All I want is a plan of action to find what is wrong then a plan to fix it! Shouldn't be too much to ask. I'll update this evening when I'm home. TTFN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you!

Kelly said...

Oh yuck. I hope your appointment went well!

rebecca said...

How frustrating! I vow that if I ever manage to become pregnant I WILL NOT complain about it to every random person I see!!!

I almost got to my RE appointment an hour early yesterday, too! I realized it halfway there and went shopping for 20 minutes. :)