And it isn't all that surprising.
First, I have a perscription for Provera to take for 10 days and hopefuly restart my cycle. The theory is, I likely have not had a "real" period for a long while. Since I haven't had the normal hormones that come with a cycle, there might be a build up of lining. Also, the Dr is hoping to get me to a regular, predictabe cycle. So, I'm going to take the provera and use OPK's and if no BFP in 30 days then restart. I'll do this for 3 cycles then if no BFP or O I'll start on Clomid for 3 cycles. If no BFP with confirmed O then an HSG to see if there is a blockage or not.
I'm also going in for CD 21 bloodwork to confirm that I don't have a thyroid problem and we have a script for DH to have an SA to rule out any problems there.
Dr. J was great! She was impressed with the knowlege I had and that I made a summery with the length of each cycle and the O day on the cycles that I O'd which made it easier for her to see my history.
As usual, I worried for nothing. Send some good vibes that just the provera step will work out for us.
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

2 comments:
YAY! A plan! FINALLY! I hope this is just the kick-start that you need for your cycle and to get your BFP! :)
Sounds like a good plan! :) Yay for a plan!!!
Post a Comment