I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it is Election Day and we don’t have to hear/see the stupid political ads after today! Our local election ads are out of control. For the past 3 weeks, every commercial break, radio or TV, is packed with political ads. I wouldn’t have a problem so much if each candidate would just stick to what they believe, what they will fix and what they will keep the same. But no, we have to hear about how bad the other person is. She lied, he can't do the job, she over spends, he doesn't like me, she doesn't play fair, neither does he, she is suing him, he exercises his 5th amendment rights, he is a war hero, he is wet behind the ears, he pulled my hair, she hates puppies, he hit me, she bites, she called me a bad name, he said a bad word, etc.... etc..... etc.. Have we not heard enough of this crap yet?
I am not sure about you, but for me, I have a hard time choosing sides when both sides act like 3rd graders who can't get along when playing on the playground. How childish can they be? Why is it so hard to stick to a topic and talk about yourself instead of the other person? I can’t wait to not be bombarded with all this bickering.
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

1 comment:
I completely agree. I am so glad this election is over and we don't have to see anymore of those stupid "he said/ she said" commercials.
Post a Comment