I got out of the house last night. It was great!
We are currently down to 1 vehicle, my husband's truck is crapping out on us. He has been driving me to work, picking me up from work and dropping me off at home while he leaves for various rehearsals and meetings.
One of his friends, a world renowned marimbaist and Yamaha featured artist, Naoko Takada, is in town on tour. On Tuesday he and another friend went and hung out with Naoko and last night we went to her concert. She was amazing. I've heard husband talk about her and her playing before, but I had never gotten to meet her being as she is always touring and lives in LA.
Here is a YouTube video if you wish to see what I'm talking about. The picture is poor at first, but it gets better.
Oh, and I got to go to dinner too. Will wonders ever cease?
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

2 comments:
Yay for getting out! I think I'm going to try to do that soon myself!
Hope you had a good time!! :)
Post a Comment