Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Me

I love my family.
I’m a Stepmom, wife, daughter, sister, furmom, a lover, and a friend.
I am overly emotional and empathetic.
I love Led Zeppelin, romance novels, anything with hearts on it, reminiscing, my Sims game, scrapbooking, and the color blue.
I am surprised when someone thinks of me, but sad when I realize they don’t.
I have been married for 8 years.
I am full of contrasts.
I don’t know what I want to do with my life.
I do want to be a mom.
I am fascinated with where I come from.
I am just as at home in a bar with “the guys” as I am dressing up and going out.
Dancing makes me feel like I’m flying, it feels like love.
I love Ballet. I love performing.
I like baseball.
I’m getting used to football.
My husband is a musician, a computer geek, a jock, a handyman, and a scholar.
We are both full of contrasts.
My oldest is graduating.
My youngest isn’t conceived yet.
Christmas Eve is my favorite holiday.
I have been involved in competitive marching band, Drum Corps, Winterguard for 16 years.
All of my closest relationships are because of marching.
I met my husband at band camp.
I have wanted to be a Mom my whole life. I have been wishing and praying for 5 years. We have been TTC for almost 9 months.
I wish I had an English accent.
I do, on Boxing Day.
I love pasta
I have an addiction to caffeine and ice cream.
I am the oldest of 3, girl, boy, girl.
I was never invited to a school dance.
I’m sometimes bitter about it.
My husband was my first date, kiss, boyfriend, and first….. you know.
I never drank before being 21.
My Mom agrees that I’m a goodie-two-shoes.
I never cried at weddings until my own.
I have never been off this continent.
I’m in love with Disney World.
Never been to Disneyland and don’t care to.
Don’t care if I don’t go to Hawaii either.
I spend entirely too much time on the computer
I have a bladder of steel.
I didn’t get a honeymoon.

These are a few random things that define me right now. I’m sure I’ll end up revealing more of myself as time goes on, but this is what came to mind. I thought this would be a better way to introduce myself than a long running monologue.

No comments: