I love this trip. I look forward to it every time we go ...every other year.
Right now I'm on bus 1 of 3 full of middle school kids on our way to the Port Townsend parade up on the Washington peninsula. After that we will go to Port Angeles, the very north part of the peninsula, and catch a ferry to Victoria, BC.
My first of these trips was 10 years ago, just after my husband and I got engaged (oh,he started his own blog so I can now call him by his given name....Drummer Boy). Only twice has it ever been cool or rainy weather. Every other time it is warm, stunningly beautiful and sunny. This time the forecast is for the same. I LOVE weather like this it makes me feel like there are no worries in the world, especially when I'm in Victoria. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it. Just bring your passport if you want to get back in the US. Border patrol always give us a bad time.
I'll try to update through the weekend or give one big update once we are back on Tuesday. I'll take pictures to share too.
Please forgive me if there are format issues, this is my first mobile post and I can't see as much as I'm used to. : )
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

1 comment:
Oh I am jealous!! I LOVE Victoria! :) It's just so beautiful.- PS your post looks normal so no worries!
Post a Comment