Here are some pictures...
My Color guard (some of the girls) lined up to get on the parade route. They were not doing the routine when I snapped this pic so their flags are not moving.

The Band....

A human statue of Annie Oakley and Drummer Boy.

Me messing with one of the flags when Drummer Boy called my name and snapped my pic while I turned toward him.

Parade of bands in front of the Parliament building.

Beautiful Victoria


We walked EVERYWHERE! My feet were so sore. But it is well worth it.
We won both parades. I don't know if there were different divisions, I can't find the results, but the band director received the results and I just heard that we won.
In other news...
I've found 4 places so far to apply to. I received one call back/telephone interview, but nothing further. I need to get a suit so I have something to wear to interviews (crossing fingers).
TTC wise, I decided to keep temping so I know what is going on, but I'm not taking my magic elixir of raspberry tea and vitex (gave me an early O and strong temp rise last month). I'm not going to prevent because obviously one or both of us has built in birth control, but I'm not going to do something extra to promote conceiving at this point now that I'm unemployed. I hope this doesn't last to long. I don't think I can handle the emotional strain. Strangely, if I were to conceive, I would qualify for state sponsored care. Kinda messed up don't you think?

2 comments:
Congrats on the win(s)! I am glad you were able to go and get your mind of more depressing things for a bit. Good luck with the job hunt - I think about you often and wish you the absolute best!!
Wow, this brings me back to my color guard days! Congrats on the wins and good luck with the interviews! :-)
Post a Comment