Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm stalking.....

In case you wanted to know the latest celebrity gossip, at least as it pertains to Ashton Kutcher, he was in Germany, then Maroco, now Australia where he started filming a movie today called 5 Killers. He just found out, because he saw his body double with waxed chest hair, that he has to wax his chest and he is not all to excited about it.

How do I know this?

It seems I have inadvertently become a stalker, or at least it feels this way.

And it’s all my Husband’s fault.

My Husband signed up for Twitter and sent me an invite. My brother has been on this a while, so I knew of it, but didn’t look into it until I got the invite.
It looked like fun. For those of you that don’t know, you sign up, get your cell phone hooked up to it and all you need to do is send a text message in to tell all your followers what you are up to or what you are thinking. In turn, you can follow other people. When you log onto your page, you see all the updates of the people you are following.

Of course I picked my Husband and a few others I knew had a Twitter page. My super wonderful Husband had found some celebrities/political officials to follow. Thinking this would be fun, I started following a few also.

Including Ashton Kutcher.

At first, I didn’t see any more updates from him than anyone else. This changed on Sunday. He must have thumb cramps from constantly texting!

Yesterday, I took the day off because work has told me I have to use more vacation time and I had a dentist appointment, so I was away from a computer for many hours. When I finally logged on, there was a page and ½ of updates….all but 2 from AK.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I’m just weirded out that I feel like a stalker.

I can stop following anytime, I’ve considered this, but I also find it strangely interesting and it somewhat “normalizes” him.

So, for now, I’ll just live with the stalker label, even if it is just in my own mind.

1 comment:

To A T said...

I've been considering twittering, but haven't made the leap yet. This had me rolling though because I would totally be a stalker of celebrities with you! lol