Monday, March 16, 2009

I am officialy crazy

So, TTC has stolen my sanity. I suspected for a while, but it is official.

I have put my thermometer away and decided to go this cycle with just a "whatever" approach. I do want to finish up the OPKs I have left (not many) and started testing on CD 13. The earliest I have ever O'd is CD 19. CD 13 was a very faint line, OK . Wait 2 days, slightly darker. Wait another 2 days, even darker and loads of EWCM. So I decide I will go ahead and test again today, CD 18.
If you remember, I have to go home during lunch because of my poor puppy's bladder control problems. Because I'll be home at noon anyway, I can pee at 8 and hold it for 4 hours to get an accurate test.

Today........ I forgot to pee at 8. And of course I don't have any OPK's with me.

9:00: "OK. I got this no problem. I just won't have any liquids."

10:00: "Still holding strong, I can ignore these urges."

10:30: "Really, I have to wait another hour-and-a-half!"

11:00: eyeballs are swimming and I'm squirming in my chair.

11:20: "I can't take it anymore." At this point I look down at my desk and notice I only have a dribble of eye drops left. I squirt the rest out, grap a paper cup and head to the bathroom.
Yep, I peed in a cup and sucked up a whole .5oz of pee into an eyedropper container, screwed on the lid, wiped it down and stuck it in my pocket.

As I'm walking back to my desk, I'm thinking, "This is crazy! I have pee in my pocket!"

I still have all the intention in the world to go squirt this on an OPK when I get home in about 10 minutes.

*sigh*

I'm over the edge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Instead of a pocketful of sunshine... you've got a pocketful of pee... It's all good! :)

To A T said...

LOL sorry but this was too funny! I could totally see myself doing something like that! At least you were able to "pee" on an OPK right?

T-party said...

Yes I sqirted on an OPK and got an even darker line. Hopefully today is the day.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've read your blog for the first time today, and I have to say, this post cracked me up! I can totally see myself doing that! Looks like we're in the St. Pats 2ww group together. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Really, this is brilliant. I think I would have just left early for lunch, but this is far more practical. I mean, it's kinda gross until you think about it - those eye drop bottles are sterile!