I have been reading quite a bit about how the subconscious can control our everyday behavior, even physically.
Highly interestingly, our Hypothalamus, who I will call Gary, is extremely sensitive to stress. Not only our day-to-day stress like work deadlines, fights with the spouse, traffic, etc., but also deep rooted, ingrained in our system stress such as traumatic events, self-esteem issues, family issues, fears, etc.
According to the book I’m reading, these deep rooted issues are buried in our subconscious. The same book, these unresolved issues can cause Gary to “turn off”. One of the many functions of Gary is to tell the body to release LH and FSH. I have also seen mentions of weight gain when there are problems with Gary’s performance.
Hummm.
My very own conclusions: IF my Gary is not working, my body will not tell release LH and I will not ovulate. Also, it could account for gaining 14 pounds in the last 8 months.
4 months and still no O in sight.
Now to find out what is turning Gary “off” and get him turned back "on".
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment