Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Honesty Award!

Wow. Thank you for the award T! I feel so surprised and honored when I'm thought of. Sorry if some of my 10 honest things resemble yours in anyway, you jarred my thoughts and I kept saying "me too"!

I'm trying, but I can't seem to get the picture of the award to show up.


The rules:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew* 10 thing huh? I'll try.

1) I always felt like I had a strong work ethic but now find myself more on blogs, message boards, email and other web sites while at work than I should be.

2) As of last week, I've somehow gotten up to 190 lbs. on my 5'4'' frame. (how's that for honest). down 2 lbs. already. My husband says "it's OK, 20 lbs of that is boobs". HAHA. Thanks Hun. Somehow doesn't make me feel any better.

3) I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

4) I feel like I am supposed to do something grandiosely important with my life. Like single handedly change the world. But, I don't know what my avenue to do this is so, I do nothing which creates great turmoil in me.

5) I carry a great amount of guilt that I cannot give my husband his old life back. He misses his kids tremendously and is depressed/mad that he was pushed out of their lives. I would do anything to give him his family back.

6) I've had 2 best friends since High School, Emily and Olivia. They and my sister were my bridesmaids. I have a hard time coming to terms that they have moved on. From my perspective, I think our friendships are stronger than they do, at least Emily. I'm still hurt that she was married 7 years ago and asked Olivia (and some other ladies) to be bridesmaids, but I wasn't. I thought I had gotten over it.

7) Although I'm sure I have no hope of Oing without help, I'm still using the OPK's. Lord help me. I think it makes me feel like I'm doing something productive.

8) I do my best thinking in the shower or on the pot. Maybe it's something to do with the bathroom.

9) I too am a scrapbooker. I haven't done much in sooo long. I'm currently in the stage of buying more supplies to make me feel like I'm actually doing something. Soon, I'll be staring at layouts in magazines to try to be inspired.

10) I love to sing out loud to Broadway musical numbers. Yes I'm sort of geeky that way.

So for my nominees. I have to cheat a little. I'm so new to this Blogging game that I only have 3 people I follow. Yes, I need to get out there more. One sent me the award and, at the same time, sent the award to another blogger I follow.
So.... Shot Gun, It's just you.
Have fun!!

1 comment:

To A T said...

I'm with you on the singing too! Although mine are usually Disney or showtunes! LOL I can't sing worth a darn though... I sometimes make my dog howl (how sad is that?)