I'm so freaking excited and proud! My sweet girl, my 18-year-old step-daughter, is trying out for the Seattle Seahawks cheerleaders, the SeaGals. She made it through the first round where they narrowed down from 200 to 70 girls. The 2nd round is tonight then if she makes it through, there are interviews Tuesday and/or Wednesday then a routine to learn on Friday, practice Saturday then final auditions on Sunday. I'm so nervous for her! eek.
We also did her Senior pictures on Saturday. My brother lives in ID and drove over to be the photographer. He is trying to get his photography business up and running so now he can add her pictures to his portfolio and we get free Senior photos. I can't wait to see the final product!
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

2 comments:
Hooray! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her!
I just love those SeaGals!! I grew up with them! ;-)
I hope she made it on to the next round! Let us know how it went!
Post a Comment