I'm sorry I've been gone for a while. I'm trying not to think about anything.
My blood work came back. There's nothing wrong with me. The Dr.’s message was everything is normal and the platelet levels are nothing to worry about.
Platelets! Who the hell was talking about platelets? I thought we were looking at hormone levels.
So I called my Dr.’s office back and got them to fax me my results. My platelets are a tad elevated. 409 and normal range is something-or-other - 400. Big whoop.
What I found strange is my LH was 1.0. The reference ranges that were given were state Males low range is 1.2 – something; and LP levels are 1.2 - something. I HAVE LESS LH THAN A MAN! Isn’t that something? Obviously not.
The good news is my FSH was 3.3. So I’m glad I’m not going into early menopause.
So the consensus is… if there isn’t anything wrong with me physically, I must have an emotional or mental issue. According to the books I am supposed to read (they are actually very interesting) this is not all that uncommon.
Also, the patches of EWCM I keep having are keeping me hopeful enough to keep from calling a new Dr.
CD 54 and counting….
P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Is This Thing On?
14 years ago

1 comment:
Oh I am so glad to hear that everything came back normal... although I know that sometimes is disappointing because there is no reason why are shouldn't be preggo already. Believe me I know the feeling!
I hope the EWCM is the start of something really good... like a big fat O!! KUP hon!!!
Merry Christmas! Hope you are "enjoying" all the snow! (my parents are BURIED!!)
Post a Comment